Meditation is scientifically proved best relaxation technique. Mediation is a practice in which an individual uses a technique such as mindfulness, or focusing or increasing the concentration for the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
Doing the meditation – during the stressful and disturbed situation provides us a relief by losing of stress and provides the peacefulness to the body. The meditation can be in particular flow. The following steps have to considered
How to do Meditation?
- Take a seat. Go for the place to sit that feels calm and quiet to you.
- After sitting in the calm and quiet area.
- Set a time limit, which you would like to do the meditation.
- Notice your body, that it would be in straight posture.
- Feel your breath by Breath_in and Breath_out.
- Notice when your mind has starts relaxing.
- Be kind to your wandering mind.
- Close with focus and kindness.
Actually, while doing upon the meditation, various chakra’s has to be act upon the body. Those are:
- Sahasrara Crown Chakra
- Ajna Third Eye Chakra
- Vishuddha Throat Chakra
- Anahata Heart Chakra
- Manipura Solar Plexus Chakra
- Svadhisthana Sacral Chakra
- Muladhara Root Chakra
- Sahasrara Crown Chakra – Improves the Spirituality in body.
- Ajna Third Eye Chakra – Generates the Awareness.
- Vishuddha Throat Chakra – Improves the Communication.
- Anahata Heart Chakra – Provides the Love Healing.
- Manipura Solar Plexus Chakra – Creates the Wisdom Power
- Svadhisthana Sacral Chakra – Improves the Sexual Creativity.
- Muladhara Root Chakra – Improves the Basic Trust.