refers to a stonefruit, the dried stones of which are used as prayer beads by Hindus (especially Shaivas), as well as by Buddhists and Sikhs. When they are ripe, rudraksha stones are covered by an inedible blue outer fruit so they are sometimes called “blueberry beads”.
Benefits of a Wearing Rudraksha
- Rudraksha Acts as a protective shield for the body.
- Radiates special energy that has a positive effect on the body, mind, and soul.
- Mitigates negative karma.
- Improves concentration.
- Removes harmful planetary effects.
- Brings peace and harmony.
- Helps control stress and regulates blood pressure.
Who Cannot wear Rudraksha?Even during the birth of new born or where new baby is born the rudraksh should be avoided there as well. One should never wear the Rudraksha while having intercourse. Women must not wear the Rudraksha during their periods or when they are having their menstrual cycle.
Which Rudraksha is good for wearing?There are certain combinations which have proved to be more effective like 7 mukhi, 9 mukhi, 13 mukhi and 15 mukhi. 19 mukhi, Rudrakha representing Lord Narayan, the supreme of all Gods is very fruitful to attract immense wealth, if worn on a regular basis.